6 oz - Pecan Candy Foil Gift Bags
Eight gorgeously foil wrapped 6oz bags of Pecan Candy is the perfect gift for anyone on your shopping list. We use classic Southern recipes to create a regional flavor experience everyone will love. Choose 8 of the following bags based on the flavors that are most intriguing:
- Natural Pecan Halves: Our pecans are sweet enough on their own, they can be considered a confectionery.
- Praline Pecans: A Southern favorite creating in New Orleans, praline pecans are roasted with a rich blend of cream and sugar.
- Chocolate Pecans: For the chocolate lover, the creamy taste of milk chocolate is paired beautifully with the crunch of our pecans.
- Chocolate Praline Pecans: An indulgent blend of our two most popular flavors of Candy Pecans.
- Gran Marnier Chocolate Pecans: A beautiful marriage of the sweet orange-flavored liqueur with the buttery flavor or pecans.
- Old-Fashioned Cane Pecans: Elegant in their simplicity, pecans are roasted the old fashioned way in cane sugar.
- Rum Pecans: Buttery pecans roasted in a sweet rum glaze are a Louisiana classic.
- Cinnamon Pecans: Spicy, sweet, and delicious, this holiday classic candy can be enjoyed year round.
- Dark Chocolate Pecans: The dense buttery texture of pecans is highlighted by the bittersweet flavor of dark chocolate in these rich candies.
- Honey Toasted Pecans: A light glazing of honey brings out the earthy flavor of pecans in this delightful candy.
All of our Pecan Candy Foil Gift Bags are hand crafted to ensure the highest quality flavors and textures. We carefully hand-picked each pecan before using classic recipes that have been perfected over the generations. Each flavor offers a unique way to enjoy our Louisiana pecans. Each bag contains 6 delicious ounces of candy that can be enjoyed as a snack or served as an after dinner treat. Available to order year-round and shipped directly from our orchard.
Find Similar Products by Tag
Posted by Tracey on 24th Dec 2017
I gave several gift bags to customers and they all raves about the pecans. Especially the praline pecans!
Posted by Unknown on 12th Dec 2012
Tasty but too expensive for the amount. I fear a tradition has ended. You have priced yourselves out of our ball park.
Most unusual and delicious candy ever made!
Posted by Pam Bruder on 7th Dec 2012
This candy is unusual, decadent and a winner. We use as gifts, for ourselves and everyone loves it. It is so unlike any other that people are always delighted to be given some.