Pecans For Beautiful Skin
They help to promote beautiful skin from the inside. The nutrients help:
- Prevents Skin Issues: The toxins that collect inside our bodies can cause a variety of skin problems from dryness to breakouts to discoloration. Pecans contain a lot of fiber which helps flush the body of these harmful toxins, improving the look of your skin.
- Supports A Clear Complexion: They contain a healthy amount of both zinc and vitamin A. Zinc helps your body fight against the infections that can cause breakouts and vitamin A is an antioxidant that helps fight free radicals, leaving your skin free of acne, blackheads, and breakouts.
- Fights Against The Effects Of Aging: They are loaded with antioxidants including ellagic acid and vitamins A and E. These antioxidants fight against free radicals which can prematurely age the skin. A diet rich in pecans can help fight fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, and other symptoms of aging.
Pecans For Healthy, Shiny Hair
- Healthy hair is like healthy skin and is a product of our overall nutrition. The nutrients help support lustrous, easy to manage hair in a couple of ways.
- Fights Against Hair Loss: Anemia is an iron deficiency and one of the biggest causes of hair loss. Pecans are rich in iron and when included in your diet can help combat hair loss.
- Stimulates Hair Growth: Pecans contain a large amount of the amino acid L-arginine. L-arginine helps support blood flow to the roots of the hair, stimulating healthy growth.
- Makes Hair Shiny: One of the best ways to make your hair extra shiny is to include lots of omega-3 fatty acids in your diet. Omega-3 fatty acids nourish the hair follicles and support shinier, stronger hair. They contain omega-3 fatty acids which will help your hair look and feel more luxurious.
If you are looking for a superfood that offers health benefits inside and out, that also tastes great, look no further than Natchitoches Pecans. Our delicious Louisiana pecans come in a variety of flavors and are the perfect snack to help support your whole health.